What can you get for 12 bucks?
A Lifetime Membership to the Powell Street Festival Society!
It’s a great way to support the Festival and keep in touch. You also get voting rights at our Annual General Meeting, which takes place on April 12 this year.
Annual Membership Top-Up
You now have the option to “top-up” to an Annual Membership for an additional $12. Purchase it now on eventbrite.
Annual top-up for current Lifetime Members…………………….$12
Annual top-up & new Lifetime Membership………………………$24
Lifetime Membership only, no Annual Top-up……………………..$12
Annual Members receive a Membership Card valid through 2017, entitling you a 10% discount at:
- Coconama Chocolate, first ganache chocolate shop in North Vancouver. Discount at retail location;
- Catfe, part cafe, part foster home for cats, and a space to hang with kitties! Discount on food, drink and ‘meowchandise’;
- Tama Organic Life, Japanese owned grocery store;
- Kyzock / House of Sushi Bowl, offering popular Japanese food items (especially Donburi!) for eat in, take-out;
- and on Powell Street Festival Society merchandise at any event and online throughout the year.
Your membership card also gets you:
- An invite to an Members-Only Party following the Annual General Meeting on March 9th, 2017;
- Discounted rates at PSFS art presentations including Spatial Poetics in July.
Please email, fax (604.739.9308) or phone (604.739.9388) us if you are interested in supporting the festival! To become a member, please print out this page or download and print out this Membership Form and mail it to us with your membership fee. Or sign up now on eventbrite.
Powell Street Festival Society
Suite 410-111 W. Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 1H4
Lifetime Membership $12.00 I’m already a lifetime member
Annual Membership Top-up $12.00
Donations greatly appreciated!
Please note: unless you specify that you wish to remain anonymous, we will acknowledge you as a donor in our next newsletter
TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED:
Please make all cheques payable to: Powell Street Festival Society
Membership is from the date of registration; donations are gratefully accepted and a tax-deductible receipt will be issued for the amount over and above the membership cost.