Aboriginal Production Apprentices WANTED
Do you self-identify as First Nations, Métis, or Inuit and live in the lower mainland?
Do you have
• A positive attitude and love of the arts?
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends?
• A respect for First Nations traditions and an open mind to work
in a cross-cultural environment?
Would you like TO
• Experience work in Event Production (i.e. Lighting, Audio, Video, Carpentry, Rigging, Marketing & Communications, and Stage Management)?
• Earn a Living Wage between May 15 – Aug 25, 2017?
• Enhance and share traditional Aboriginal knowledge and values in a hands-on training environment?
If yes, you should consider applying to the Canada 150+ Aboriginal Production Apprentice Program!
To learn more
Download the job description at: https://canada150plus.ca/apprenticeprogram
Or click here for the description.
Submissions Open: Friday, March 10, 2017
Application Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017
This project has been made possible, in part, by the generous support of ACCESS – Aboriginal Community
Career Employment Services Society